Having a blog is practically the best asset you have when pursuing the online business-regardless if you are promoting your own image or a brand for business. Why? It’s practically because this is the place where you publish all the pertinent content that you feed to your audience.
But writing interesting content is no longer all that matters, especially now that we’re in the era of social media. With that said, I hooked up with one of the most respected personalities in the world of content marketing to share with us his thoughts about content going social-Jeff Bullas.
Jeff is a consultant, coach, mentor and motivational speaker to various companies who wish to optimize their digital presence through social media and other web and mobile technologies. He is also the man behind the book “Blogging the Smart Way: How to Create and Market a Killer Blog with Social Media.”
His personal blog, JeffBullas.com, currently ranks #14 in the “Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers” of Forbes.com, and is likewise listed at #48 at Adage Power 150.
In this interview, Jeff shares with us the important points in making content go social, such as:
- How to spread blog content using today’s social media tools
- Pinpointing the common blogging mistakes that prevent even the most interesting content from being exposed
- Selecting the social media channel to use for your blog
- The role of other distribution methods to spread your content-It’s more than just social media!
- Why you need to be everywhere in social media
- SEO + Social Media = Great Blog Content!
Plus-Jeff also gives out hardcore tips in amplifying your content-applicable for both personal and business sites!
“You should be relentless. You need to be continually creating the content, continuously marketing that content, and constantly optimizing it just as before you publish. That’s the foundation of any blogger, whether you’re blogging for business or blogging for a personal brand.” –Jeff Bullas
To listen to the interview, click here.
Download the transcript here.
Total Listening Time: 20:46 minutes
Total Reading Time: 20:46 minutes
Abridged Reading Time: 10:00 minutes
- Angry SingTel Subscriber on Fan Page (And His Post Is Viral) A SingTel subscriber lamented on the Telco's fan page. It ...
- The Taylor Swift Mantra to Getting Rebound Fans To lose fans is normal. It’s not always your fault ...
- Replying to Facebook Recommendations: The Corporate Communications Dilemma It became a big buzz in our agency this week ...