In social media, you have to buy ads to further extend your reach as a company. But unlike in other types of online marketing platforms, social media ads give you a better hand towards the audiences you want to drive into your page. Yes, through social media, you can effectively use what every marketer has been craving for: laser-targeted ads.
Ad Platforms You Can Use on Social Media
You can choose from a variety of ad platforms on social media, which is a good thing as you are able to better promote your brand to different avenues. These platforms also narrow your search for audiences, unlike that of Google when you have an across-the-board market that’s rather vague and difficult to reach. Among the ad platforms that you can find on social media include:
- Twitter Sponsored Tweets. Twitter offers sponsored tweets in which brands can utilize when sharing real time promos and offers to their followers. However, sponsored tweets still need big improvement becau`se they have limited resources to target ads.
- DirectAds by LinkedIn. LinkedIn’s self-serve ad platform is best used to target business decisions makers and persons who are in the upper echelons of companies and organizations. This is because these ads offer are more straightforward approach and cater to already prospective clients. The only drawback with DirectAds is that they are expensive, and their prices can be too exorbitant for starting entrepreneurs.
- Facebook Ads. Facebook ads are probably the most convenient, if not practical way to go in social media advertising. Ads on Facebook are very cheap, come in different bidding cost options, very configurable, and are targetable to highly specific audiences. You can also make use of other brands and pages that prove to be relevant to your business, which gives you a farther reach in connecting with your market.
Fringe Benefits of Social Media Ads
Regardless in which ad platform you have started, launching ads on social media can definitely take your business to a whole new level. This is mainly because:
- You are able to deliver your offers to a specified clientele. Ads on social media revolve around already existing communities, depending on your targeted criteria. Your trial and error moments are kept to a minimum, which saves you a lot of time and effort.
- You can use ads depending on your needs. Ads on social media don’t necessarily have to sell something; they can be used more to entice users to check out a page, try an app, or learn more about your offers. You can use ads to make your market want you more, and not the other way around.
- Social media ads are way more cost-effective than other online ads. Social media ads remain to be a cheap business environment because the ad operations itself is practically new. Unlike SEO ad sources, whose markets are already mature, social media ads are still fresh and open to numerous possibilities, and you have to take advantage of them while they’re hot.
If there’s anything you need to understand in the world of marketing, it’s that you can never move forward and achieve your goals without the help of advertising. Ads make your brand visible to markets you haven’t touched yet, and they likewise introduce you to industry influences, competitors and other important entities in your chosen field of business.
- Angry SingTel Subscriber on Fan Page (And His Post Is Viral) A SingTel subscriber lamented on the Telco's fan page. It ...
- The Taylor Swift Mantra to Getting Rebound Fans To lose fans is normal. It’s not always your fault ...
- Replying to Facebook Recommendations: The Corporate Communications Dilemma It became a big buzz in our agency this week ...