I have a rant. A big one. But I promise that if you read till the end of this article, you will have at least one takeaway that will save you lots of money…and I mean almost ten thousands of dollars of your marketing budget.
You see, there’s been A LOT of guru talk that [...]
We all know that people generally hate sales/promotional stuff on social media. Research has proven that the more you try to sell, the less you would actually sell on social media. But that obviously doesn’t mean you should not sell at all, but rather, look for ways to get your customers to buy.
Last year, there was a HUGE craze about the KLM Surprise, everyone was talking about how KLM was revolutionizing the whole social media industry with a just a simple search dashboard on Twitter and foursquare check-ins.
But to put things into perspective, this entire campaign falls under G3 (Engaging Influencers) of the entire [...]
Yes, you’ve read that right in the headlines. Business on Facebook is about to be changed forever. As you may know by now, Facebook’s Timeline will soon be forced onto every Personal Profile in the coming weeks.
And the next logical step for Facebook to do is to introduce the Timeline feature [...]
Marketing, in the simplest sense, is all about building relationships. In business, buyers and sellers form a relationship in which they mutually exchange goods, services and profits. But as an online entrepreneur, how can you actually build and maintain a lasting relationship with your clients through marketing? The answer to this question, [...]
Internet marketing as a whole has gone through a number of trends and evolutions, and with that said, we have made it a point to have a conversation with one of the key players that is currently gearing internet marketing towards a new direction: Kipp Bodnar of HubSpot.com.
Every business owner wants only one thing – the success of their company. Whatever the nature of their business is, more and more entrepreneurs are seeking for ways to make it in the tough world of commerce. There are numerous marketing strategies offline and today, of course, there are more online.
- Angry SingTel Subscriber on Fan Page (And His Post Is Viral) A SingTel subscriber lamented on the Telco's fan page. It hit a raw nerve as ...
- The Taylor Swift Mantra to Getting Rebound Fans To lose fans is normal. It’s not always your fault when they leave you; you ...
- Replying to Facebook Recommendations: The Corporate Communications Dilemma It became a big buzz in our agency this week when there were fans who ...
- Custom Apps: Social Media’s Frontline Secret Weapon One effective way to keep your fans stuck to your page would be that of ...
- Negative Comments on Facebook: How to Deal Launching your brand on Facebook is just like making it public via traditional media, and ...